Friday, January 15, 2010

The report of my death was an exaggeration!



To quote Mark Twain, "The report of my death was an exaggeration!"




So, what have I been doing for the last two and a half months (some of you have missed my blogging and to you, I apologize).

I have been working on some of my many other interests and activities, some that I have neglected for a long time. I have been promoting my performers and attending booking conferences around the country (just got back from New York - 10 degrees!!!)




as well as working on some projects here on Catalina Island…regarding my having a live internet radio program promoting Catalina.


I am now pretty much back on schedule so will do my best to keep those blog entries coming on a regular basis.



Do you know that Chuck Liddell the Ultimate Fighter still has not accepted my challenge to a “mano-a-mano” duel of Catalina Movie...movies?
Welcome to 2010!

No comments: