Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Catalina Island Man

"WHAT I HAVE LEARNED IN 62 YEARS"


10. Try to make someone laugh every day.
It has been proven to be both psychologically and physically beneficial. Besides, it just feels good to laugh and see others laugh.


We don’t do enough of it!







11. Hug someone each day.


There’s always someone out there who could use a hug and



YOU can be the giver.








12. Give to those who can’t give back, especially during the holidays. In the past Christmases, I have given gifts to three people I didn’t know well (a mentally challenged boy, a homeless man, and an emotionally unstable woman) and they are still thanking ME!


They never gave me any gift in return, but seeing the looks of complete surprise and happiness was greater than ANY gift they could have given me.


I only wish that I could have given it to them without them ever finding out it had come from me!

No comments: